Annual Minutes

Oak Hills HOA Annual Meeting April 7, 2019

Oak Hills Owners’ Association Annual Meeting
April 7, 2019

a) Roll Call - Board members Jeff Todd, Ruth Hiebert and Lori Estes present. Chad Oliver absent.

b) Proof of Notice of Meeting - Notice sent via email on 3/11/19

c) Reading of minutes – Past years minutes can be found at http://oakhillsoa.com/minutes/annual-minutes/

d) Reports of officers

President: Jeff continues to field calls and emails from homeowners and work on new projects. The main project over the past year has been the new signs. At the north entrance the stone has been placed and the overlay approved but still waiting on final pricing. The sign on the south end will be replaced with a smaller stone in the same footprint so there will be no issues with the county.

Treasurer: Ruth sent out financials to homeowners on 4/3/19. She recapped the income & expense statement. Main expenses are for the tree service and mailbox insurance. We also continue to contribute to the water reserve fund. Dues will continue at $300/year. Ruth will be sending out notices for dues.

Secretary: Lori is working to update email list and public directory. Please email lestes95@gmail.com with contact information that you want in the public directory. If you prefer your information remain private, please indicate that in the email and it will be used for correspondence from the board only.

e) Reports of committees

ECC committee: 5 homeowners have made deposits for ongoing projects. No new official submissions or variances at this time. Ongoing complaints for trash/debris and bright exterior lights.

f) Election of Managers

Ryan Higgins officially joined the board.
Need additional board members for committee for input on new mailboxes

g) Unfinished business – none

h) New business

Replacing mailboxes main project for 2019. Need bigger boxes and better lighting. Considering solar that will light the area all night. Homeowner Chris Brawand volunteered to assist with solar lighting ideas.

Ryan Higgins reported on information regarding the planned development on Havana by new light rail station. The development is 3-5 years out but the question was raised if Oak Hills should be involved due to traffic concerns and noise.

Request was made for additional meetings throughout year.

Question was raised regarding universal trash service for the community.

Speeding continues to be a concern. The posted speed limit is 25 MPH.

Graffiti on rocks on Heather Drive.

Question was raised regarding the use of the land across from the mailboxes. This land belongs to Douglas County and in the past Oak Hills was not permitted to use it.

Please remember clean up after your dogs. Some homeowners considering putting trash cans and bags in front of their property for dog waste disposal.

A grey hoodie (youth medium) was dropped in front of Sandy Stolar’s home on E Oak Hill Drive. Please call her to claim 303-708-9716.

Amy Brawand invited homeowners to attend the Lone Tree Economic Update on April 12 at 10am at the Lone Tree Library.

Need to update covenants and bylaws. To accomplish this a quorum is needed and in the past this was not accomplished. More homeowner involvement is needed to implement changes.

Oak Hills HOA Annual Meeting April 29, 2018

Oak Hills Owners’ Association Annual Meeting
April 29, 2018

1. Call to order- Jeff Todd, Board President

2. Financials-
a. Review of current statement (see attached financial statement)

b. Annual dues- Annual dues for each lot for 2018 are $300 and are due by June 15th, 2018. Dues increased $100 this year in order to build reserves for eventual replacement of mailboxes

3. Projects-
a. Entrance signs- Placement of the sign on the north end is underway. Issues with county approval of permits caused the delay. The south end side is on hold as there are significant issues with county approval, including removal of trees and placement in order to meet current code/regulations. In the meantime, Sandy Stolar volunteered to touch up the paint on the existing sign on the south end.

b. Mailboxes- The size of individual boxes and the limited number of package boxes along with failing locks was discussed. Jeff Todd and Chad Oliver will explore options for replacing/rebuilding mailboxes. The timeline has yet to be established, but due to the significant cost and project size, 1-2 years was the estimate. If an Oak Hills property owner is interested in working on this project, please contact Jeff Todd (jeff.todd@hpe.com or Chad Oliver (caokdo@gmail.com).

4. Environmental Control Committee-
Nothing to report at this time. Please refer to the Oak Hills Website (oakhillsoa.com) for information regarding property improvements.

5. Spring Clean Up Day-
The Annual Oak Hills Spring Clean Up is May 19
th at 9 AM. Please meet at the mailboxes and we will assign areas for people to clean up. This is an easy way to help better our community and a great way for students to get community service hours. Trash bags are provided.

6. New Business-
a. A few owners are having internet speed limit issues and occasional spotty service with Century Link. The Oak Hills Board of Managers will contact Century Link.

b. Trash being dumped at the north end of the subdivision. Not sure of the source.

page1image18448 page1image18608

 

c. Speeding in the area continues to be an issue. As more families with young children move into the area along with pedestrians and bicycles, speeding is becoming a major safety concern. The Board will contact the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office with concerns and request increased patrols and asks the residents do the same. The posted speed limit is 25 MPH.

The meeting was adjourned at 2:45 PM. 

Oak Hills HOA Annual Meeting April 23, 2017

Oak Hills Owners’ Association
Annual Meeting
April 23, 2017

!. Welcome and Introductions- Sandy Stolar

2. New Signs- Jeff Todd

New signs will be installed at the north and south entrances to the neighborhood. Permits are currently being finalized through Douglas County. The new signs measure approximately 12’ long by 6.5’ tall and will be made of 4’ thick etched flagstone. Total cost of the two signs is $20267.00 plus permit fees. The board had received bids of $35,000 and $25,000 previously so felt this was the best option.

3. Board Resignations-

Thank you to Sandy Stolar (Board president), Richard Smith (Board member-at-large) and Ronnie Smith (ECC Chairperson) for their years of service to Oak Hills.

Jeff Todd has been elected the new President, Katy Van Houten is staying on as Secretary and Ruth Hiebert will remain Treasurer. A new ECC chair will be determined at our next Board meeting.

We need new members for both the HOA Board of Managers and the Environmental Control Committee. The time commitment is minimal, but we need volunteers to keep things going! Please consider joining either the board or the ECC.

4. Treasurer’s Report- Ruth Hiebert

The annual financial statement was previously emailed to Oak Hills Owners. Annual dues this year are $200.00 and are due June 15, 2017.

5. Oak Hills Website- www.Oakhillsoa.net

Minutes and other neighborhood information is posted on this website. Meeting notices with dates and times will be emailed to homeowners. Due to recent break-ins in the community, meeting notices with dates and times will not be advertised at the mailboxes. Therefore the only communication will be via email. Please keep your email up to date.

6. Spring Clean-Up

“Many hands lighten the load!” Meet May 13th, 9 AM at the mailboxes. Maps and trash bags will be handed out. With enough participation, it should not take more than two hours.

Oak Hills HOA Annual Meeting April 17, 2016

Oak Hills Annual Meeting April 17, 2016
Board Members Present: Sandy Stolar, Jeff Todd, and Ronnie Smith (ECC)
The meeting was held, despite the weather, due to major scheduling issues if the
meeting were to be rescheduled to a later date.
Minutes from last year’s Annual Meeting were approved by those present.
Treasurer Report- Jeff Todd (Ruth Hiebert, Treasurer, not able to attend).
Dues notices will be sent to all Oak Hills Homeowners and will be due June 15. The annual dues for 2016 are $200. Of the $200, $100 will be accounted for separately and dedicated to future water issues.
Wildlife in the area- Cindy Valentine was not able to attend. Her information will be written up and emailed to all Oak Hills Homeowners.
Water Report- Rick Goebel
Rick presented an overview of the water adjudication from 2005. The majority of OHOA members quit claimed rights to the aquifer under the Dawson aquifer to the OHOA. In 2008, a water engineer was hired by the Board of Managers to do a study of the water in our area and determined most wells have at least 30 more years before there is a significant issue with obtaining water from the wells. Rick suggested a new committee be formed to look into alternatives/future possibilities as ground water is no longer a major asset as most communities are now looking into sources of surface water. Perry Eaton and Laurie Furney are on this committee.
Bylaw Committee Report- Peter Freytag and Kelly Bumann
After reviewing and re-working the existing Oak Hills By-Laws, the Bylaw committee gave their suggestions to the Board of Managers for review and additional suggestions. Many of those suggestions were incorporated and were given to all OHOA members present and will be emailed to those not in attendance for review.
Changes to the existing bylaws include, but are not limited to, a change in the definition of “quorum” and spending limits without OHOA membership approval. Changes focus on Section 4.05 (e-g) and (p) that put in place safeguards for financial reporting and spending. Additionally, Item F is new to the bylaws.
The bylaw committee is responsible for mailing out and collecting the vote from the OHOA membership. There will be a cover note with a deadline that will be 30 days from the mail day - a ballot will also be included.
(NOTE: Per Kelly Bumann after the annual meeting, the initial target for signatures was to be the end of May but as a result of the first Board Meeting, Ruth Hiebert asked for a 2 week review so all could review changes since the last draft was shared
with the Board. A response from the Board to the By-Law committee is due May 10th. The By-Law committee will then regroup and put together all actions to distribute revised By-Laws to HOA members.)
(NOTE: Most of the board members do not agree with the need for changes to the by- laws incorporating a budgeting process and feel this will put an extra burden on future and existing volunteer board members who will not necessarily have the accounting background to comply.)
Website Volunteer- Sandy Stolar
The suggestion was made to find a student or other community volunteer to update the current Oak Hills website. Kelly Bumann volunteered to look into this task.
Spring Clean Up-
Due to weather last year on the date of the annual spring clean up, the clean up was cancelled and never rescheduled. We are currently seeking someone to lead this event in the neighborhood. The OHOA will provide the trash bags. This is an easy task and involves just one day of your time. Please contact a board member if you are interested in this. It is a great way for students to get community service hours.
Volunteers-
Thank you to Chris Gabreski for volunteering to be on the ECC and to Kelly Bumann for volunteering to be on the Board. If any member of the OHOA would like to volunteer for the Board, the ECC, or other committees, please let us know!
Journey Church-
By law, a church can build on the property adjacent to the Oak Hills subdivision on the northeast side. John Fronz (an Oak Hills Owners’ Association member) would like all concerned homeowners to contact him directly about this. John can be reached at johnnyrooker@yahoo.com.
Century Link-
There were 5 people from Century Link in attendance who answered questions on an individual basis.

Oak Hills Annual Meeting April 17, 2016
Board Members Present: Sandy Stolar, Jeff Todd, and Ronnie Smith (ECC)
The meeting was held, despite the weather, due to major scheduling issues if the
meeting were to be rescheduled to a later date.
Minutes from last year’s Annual Meeting were approved by those present.
Treasurer Report- Jeff Todd (Ruth Hiebert, Treasurer, not able to attend).
Dues notices will be sent to all Oak Hills Homeowners and will be due June 15. The annual dues for 2016 are $200. Of the $200, $100 will be accounted for separately and dedicated to future water issues.
Wildlife in the area- Cindy Valentine was not able to attend. Her information will be written up and emailed to all Oak Hills Homeowners.
Water Report- Rick Goebel
Rick presented an overview of the water adjudication from 2005. The majority of OHOA members quit claimed rights to the aquifer under the Dawson aquifer to the OHOA. In 2008, a water engineer was hired by the Board of Managers to do a study of the water in our area and determined most wells have at least 30 more years before there is a significant issue with obtaining water from the wells. Rick suggested a new committee be formed to look into alternatives/future possibilities as ground water is no longer a major asset as most communities are now looking into sources of surface water. Perry Eaton and Laurie Furney are on this committee.
Bylaw Committee Report- Peter Freytag and Kelly Bumann
After reviewing and re-working the existing Oak Hills By-Laws, the Bylaw committee gave their suggestions to the Board of Managers for review and additional suggestions. Many of those suggestions were incorporated and were given to all OHOA members present and will be emailed to those not in attendance for review.
Changes to the existing bylaws include, but are not limited to, a change in the definition of “quorum” and spending limits without OHOA membership approval. Changes focus on Section 4.05 (e-g) and (p) that put in place safeguards for financial reporting and spending. Additionally, Item F is new to the bylaws.
The bylaw committee is responsible for mailing out and collecting the vote from the OHOA membership. There will be a cover note with a deadline that will be 30 days from the mail day - a ballot will also be included.
(NOTE: Per Kelly Bumann after the annual meeting, the initial target for signatures was to be the end of May but as a result of the first Board Meeting, Ruth Hiebert asked for a 2 week review so all could review changes since the last draft was shared
with the Board. A response from the Board to the By-Law committee is due May 10th. The By-Law committee will then regroup and put together all actions to distribute revised By-Laws to HOA members.)
(NOTE: Most of the board members do not agree with the need for changes to the by- laws incorporating a budgeting process and feel this will put an extra burden on future and existing volunteer board members who will not necessarily have the accounting background to comply.)
Website Volunteer- Sandy Stolar
The suggestion was made to find a student or other community volunteer to update the current Oak Hills website. Kelly Bumann volunteered to look into this task.
Spring Clean Up-
Due to weather last year on the date of the annual spring clean up, the clean up was cancelled and never rescheduled. We are currently seeking someone to lead this event in the neighborhood. The OHOA will provide the trash bags. This is an easy task and involves just one day of your time. Please contact a board member if you are interested in this. It is a great way for students to get community service hours.
Volunteers-
Thank you to Chris Gabreski for volunteering to be on the ECC and to Kelly Bumann for volunteering to be on the Board. If any member of the OHOA would like to volunteer for the Board, the ECC, or other committees, please let us know!
Journey Church-
By law, a church can build on the property adjacent to the Oak Hills subdivision on the northeast side. John Fronz (an Oak Hills Owners’ Association member) would like all concerned homeowners to contact him directly about this. John can be reached at johnnyrooker@yahoo.com.
Century Link-
There were 5 people from Century Link in attendance who answered questions on an individual basis.
A separate item-
In a separate email you will receive a roster of people in the Oak Hills Owners Association. If you would like your email and phone number to be included and available to all, please let Ruth Hiebert know at ruthiebert@gmail.com. Otherwise your information is considered confidential and will not be distributed.

Oak Hills HOA Annual Meeting April 19, 2015

Castle Pines Community Center

The meeting was called to order at 2:05 PM by HOA President Sandy Stolar.
1. Reminder to keep emails and phones numbers up-to-date with the HOA in order to receive HOA

2. Spring Clean Up- Jeff Kappes volunteered to organize the annual Oak Hills Spring Clean Up. Date and time

3. HOA Annual Meeting Minutes from 2014 were accepted as

4. Treasurer’s Report- Ruth Hiebert

Question from HOA Membership about return of development fees in 2011 of

$51,713.74. The money was returned to the HOA from Douglas County. This fee was paid by the original developer of Oak Hills.

Cost of new signage- The company that was originally hired to replace the signs at the north and south entrances to Oak Hills is no longer in business. No money exchanged hands prior to the company closing. The Board is currently seeking a new vendor for this project. Please email any referrals for signage to kvanhouten@mho.com

5. Environmental Control Committee (ECC)

A change in Colorado Revised Statute prevents HOAs from disclosing who has applied for changes/additions, etc. to their property and also prevents the HOA from disclosing what was applied for.

There are no outstanding issues with the ECC at this time.

6. Dispute Resolution Policy

A written Dispute Resolution Policy is now required by law of HOAs. The Oak Hills Board has adopted a policy. The Dispute Resolution policy is attached.

7. Notice of Hearing and Enforcement Policy

Also required by law, the Colorado Common Interest Enforcement Act, this policy covers violations of HOA Covenants such as improvements that are installed but were not approved by the ECC. After review by the HOA members in attendance, it was determined that some portions of the policy are not relevant to Oak Hills. Nick Sayeedi volunteered to review the policy and make changes prior to the policy being adopted by the board. The Proposed Enforcement Policy is attached.

8. Proposed Addition to the Oak Hills Covenants (see attached proposal) Changes or additions to the covenants must be approved

Questions from the membership in attendance were brought up about the definition of some items in the proposed addition including the definition of disrepair. This is very standard language in covenants. Richard Smith will examine possible re-wording of this proposed change within the next thirty days prior to presenting to the Oak Hills HOA membership for a vote.

9. Internet Access Concerns

Internet service within the Oak Hills subdivision is a concern as for many it is sporadic, slow, unreliable and cost-prohibitive. Oak Hills does not have the density within our area to entice service providers to install in the area. However, lack of reliable service will potentially impact property values.

In 2009, the addition of high speed service being installed was considered at a cost of $40K. The proposal was dropped for a lack of interest by the majority of HOA members at the time.

As this is becoming a larger issue now, the Board established a committee to re- examine potential solutions. Committee volunteers include Brent Gibson, Rick Goebel, Chris Krueger, and Chad Oliver.

If you are interested in being on this committee, please contact the Oak Hills HOA Board.

10. New Board Members

The current Board requested new members to actively participate. Jeff Todd and Bob Dawson both volunteered. If you are interested in participating on the Board or the Environmental Control Committee, please contact the Oak Hills HOA Board. The time commitment is minimal and both the Board and the ECC are a great way to be involved in our community.

11. Church Property

The church property at the north end of the subdivision has recently changed ownership from Castle Pines community Church (now Foundry) to Journey Church. No further details were available at the time of the HOA Annual Meeting.

12. Other Items

Jeff Kappes inquired about renovations to the windmill and the area surrounding it. This property is owned by Douglas County; however, it was suggested the county be contacted about allowing outside individuals (an Eagle Scout project?) to repair and improve the area. Please contact the Board if you know of anyone or group that may be interested.

Water Projects in the area-The question was asked if there is any possibility of connecting to renewable water sources as there are several large water projects currently in the area. A committee was formed to look into this led by Jeff Kappes and including Don Ulrich. Chad Oliver and Rick Goebel also will participate after the internet issue is addressed. Please contact the Board if you are interested in participating on this committee.

Jeff Todd requested with Board’s support for increasing the height of the berm along I-25. The request will be made by Jeff Todd to CDOT as they make drainage improvements along this same section.

13. Meeting adjourned at 3:16 PM

Just a reminder - annual dues are $100.00. A dues notice will be sent out shortly.

Volunteer opportunities in Oak Hills:

As stated in the minutes, there are several new and important committees being formed. If you are interested in participating in any of the following, please contact the Oak Hills HOA Board:

  1. Internet Access Committee
  2. Sustainable Water Source Committee
  3. Oak Hills HOA Board
  4. Oak Hills Environmental Control Committee (ECC)

Just a reminder - annual dues are $100.00. A dues notice will be sent out shortly.

Proposed addition to the covenants.

Article VI

15. Unsightly, Unkempt Conditions and Fire Hazards. No property within the Association shall be permitted to fall into disrepair and all property within the Association, including any fences, improvements, and landscaping thereon, shall be kept and maintained in a clean, attractive, and slightly condition and in good repair. Maintenance, repair, and upkeep of each site shall be the responsibility of the Owner of the site. Dead or dying landscape materials shall be removed and /or replaced as soon as possible, taking into account weather conditions affecting the planting and replacement landscaping

See Enforcement Policy Page:

Oak Hills HOA Annual Meeting April 6, 2014 (Updated 4/1/15)

Castle Pines Community Center

Thank you to all who attended.

The meeting was called to order at 2:10 PM by Oak Hills HOA President Sandy Stolar. A motion was made by Dennis Valentine and seconded by Richard Smith to approve the minutes from the 2013 annual meeting.  The minutes were approved by those in attendance.

TREASURER’S REPORT- Ruth Hiebert

The Oak Hills financial report was presented.  Total cash available is currently $78,841.39.  The water adjudication fund is $4,849.73.

 

The annual assessment is $100. Notices will be mailed to HOA members on April 7, 2014.  Dues are considered delinquent after 30 days.  In compliance with Colorado Statute, OHOA updated its written policy regarding Collection of Debt. Please refer to the Oak Hills website for further information.

 UPDATING BY-LAWS

Thank you to Dennis Valentine and Ruth Hiebert for updating and filing OHOA’s by-laws to bring them into compliance with current Colorado law.  The new by-laws include a dispute resolution policy (available on the OHOA website).

Additionally, Colorado State Law now requires only a 67% approval majority for all HOA votes.  This is 67% of all stakeholders, not just those who voted.

 

Also due to changes in statutes, personal information cannot be included in public minutes nor published (i.e. in a neighborhood directory) without the consent of the individual.

 MAILBOX LIGHTING

New lighting at the community mailboxes was approved by the OHOA Board.  The lighting is for the front and back of the mailboxes.  OHOA stakeholders also agreed additional lighting should be added at a cost of $322.18 at both ends of the mailboxes. Sandy Stolar will add this to the contract with the lighting installers.

NEW BUSINESS By-laws and Covenants

Corrections to by-laws and covenants were made on the OHOA website. Corrections were for grammatical and for spelling errors and do not change the covenants.

Livestock Concerns

Douglas County regulations limit poultry and fowl to 30 female chickens and 50 small livestock (rabbits, goats, etc.).  No buffalo, ostriches, or emus are permitted.  Horses/mules/cows/llamas each equal one unit and miniature horses, etc. equal .25 units (4=1 unit).  Maximum allowed is 1 unit per 5 acres. (3/31/15 - Side NOTE:  This is in error.  Per Douglas County Zoning Regulations, up to 10 horses can be had for a 5 acre lot. Our CC&R’s do not address how many animals per lot and therefore Douglas County Zoning restrictions are followed. See http://www.douglas.co.us/land/regulations-and-procedures/zoning/animals/)

Our by-laws and covenants prohibit any ecological damage to the property.

According to OHOA covenants, animals cannot be used for commercial purposes. Also, adjudication of wells may be an issue as far as how many animals are allowed per well.

 

A discussion of whether or not to change the covenants to further limit the numbers of animals by homeowners was had and a call for volunteers was made to form a committee on this issue.  No volunteers came forward and the issue was tabled.

New Signage at Entrances

Due to potential county right-of-way issues, this item was tabled pending further information.

Election of OHOA Board and ECC Members

Current board will remain for 2014 and is as follows:

President-Sandy Stollar

Treasurer-Ruth Hiebert

Secretary-Katie Van Houten

Members-at-large- Richard Smith and Earl Hansen

 

Environmental Control Committee (ECC)

Chairperson-Ronna Smith

Members-Peter Freytag, Earl Hansen, Kirk Petre (new), Ann Sayeedi (new), and Rich Brown (new)

Spring Clean-Up

Sandy Stolar volunteered to head the spring clean-up with the assistance of Kirk Petre. The date and time are TBD, but most likely the last weekend in April or first weekend in May.  Further information will be emailed to OHOA stakeholders and posted at the community mailbox. Please let Sandy know if there are kids/teens in need of community service hours who would like to participate in this event.

Christmas Party

Ronnie and Richard Smith volunteered to host the annual holiday party for 2014. More information will be emailed and posted at the mailboxes in November, 2014.

ADDITIONS Fireworks

A reminder fireworks are BANNED within the Oak Hills subdivision. OHOA members are encouraged to contact the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office if they observe fireworks in the neighborhood.

Motorized vehicles

Motorized vehicles are also illegal on the public service right-of-way at the southwest side of the Oak Hills subdivision below the power lines. Again, OHOA members are encouraged to contact the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office if they observe motorized vehicles in this area.

Neighborhood watch

Oak Hills’ residents are observing an increase in the number of vehicles cruising/parking in the area with alcohol/drugs/etc. Please contact the Douglas County Sheriff if you observe anything out of the ordinary.

Fire mitigation South Metro Fire will come and assess individual properties for fire issues. If you are interested, please contact South Metro at 720-989-2271 Ext.

4. Mailbox driveway

The area near the mailbox needs to be filled to keep water from pooling. Sandy Stolar will contact someone to have it filled in.

 

The meeting was adjourned at 3:10 PM.

 

Oak Hills HOA Annual Meeting April 7, 2013

The meeting was called to order at 2:05.  There were 31 people in attendance representing 23 homes.

The minutes were approved as written.

The treasurers' report was given and explained. The report was approved as written.

The Board recommended that dues should be paid because there is more buy-in from the residents when dues are paid.  Marty explained where the extra $50,000 came from.  Marty Cohen, Dennis Valentine, and Joe Dwoskin worked through the Great Colorado Give Back to secure the funds that were deposited by the company that subdivided the area.  They had to do with founding the HOA.  After discussion, a vote was taken and association dues in the amount of $100 were approved by the majority of those in attendance (17 for and 5 against).

Joe pointed out that the by-laws and covenants must be revised to agree with Colorado law.  This will have to be done by an attorney.  The Board has hired Gene Sprague as our attorney for this and other covenant matters.

The Castle Pines Water District is putting in a pipeline near Oak Hills.  They will be getting water from Highlands Ranch.  Water will be an issue here and we have to keep some options open for the future.  The study that was done a couple of years ago indicated that we have about a 30 year supply in the aquifer.  Some residents indicated that they have already had to drill their wells deeper into the aquifer.  There will be a meeting in the summer with our water committee (Rick Goebel, Marty Cohen, and Jeff Kappes) and Castle Pines.

There ire access road at the end of North Heather Drive will be paved and have a locked gate that can be opened only by Fire and Police.  This will give residents the ability to leave the neighborhood if there were to be something blocking Oak Hills Drive.  Until the gate is installed, there will be a chain across the opening.

The Castle Pines Community Church can still build on the property that they own on Clydesdale Rd.

Peachy Goebel has volunteered to head up the spring clean-up.  It will take place at 9:00 on Saturday morning, April 27th.   Volunteers are to meet at the mailboxes to be assigned sections for trash pick up.

A motion was passed that there would be no discussion of properties that are out of compliance with the covenants at this meeting.  This is a discussion for another time and place. The point was made that the County issues building permits and does not consider our covenants.

Several people have volunteered to serve as Board and ECC members.

Board members include:  Joe Dwoskin, Sandy Stolar, Ruth Hiebert, Earl Hanson, Laurie Furney, Richard Smith, and Katie Van Houten.  Ruth has said that she will only continue as treasurer for one more year.  Greg Peek moved his name from the list of Board members to the ECC eliminating the need for a vote.  All volunteers were accepted to sit on the Board.  ECC volunteers are Jeff Kappes, Nick Sayeedi, Greg Peek, Alex Guzman, Ronni Smith, and Peter Freytag.  A brief discussion ensued regarding having a non-compliant member of the HOA sitting on the ECC.  Per the by-laws, the Board appoints the members to the ECC.

As per the by-laws, the officers will be selected at the Board meeting on May 2nd.

 

The meeting was adjourned at 3:30.